This week is going to be a bit different. While I normally like to go back just one week and give you links to great posts I find around the web, in this one I want to give you a list of downloads that I think will make you a better online marketer. This could be from the past week but some of them wont be, no worries though they are all worth the download. Yes, you will have to fill out a form to get these but who doesn’t have a throwaway email address or two! I’m joking of course all of these are from companies that email out great info, what are you waiting for, they are all free? Get to downloading!
Hubspot always has great downloads, and not just eBooks! They are worth checking out… all of them. You should also subscribe to their blog, their posts are always enlightening and each is labeled introductory, intermediate or advanced. As far as the ebook goes its you will learn:
- How to set up a Google+ business page
- Marketing best practices with your Google+ page
- The benefits of Google+ in search
- Google+ Circles & the value of segmentation
- How to incorporate the +1 button on your blog
Another one from Hubspot, in fact I could just put a link to all of them here but I feel that this one is very important for both SEO and lead conversion. Hubspot is always creating these downloads as a way to generate leads themselves, learn from it, you might be surprised at what happens when you implement something similar at your dealership.
In this 38-page guide, you will learn:
- How to build buyer persona’s to better understand your audience
- How to conduct a content audit to determine your goals
- How to map content to your buying cycle
- How to create an effective editorial calendar
- 10 tips to create killer content
Its time that you activate your online community and get them working for you. Why else do you have them? Yes, to build relationship, blah, blah, blah. That’s all find and good but what about creating customers who create customers? This whitepaper will show you how you can encourage your customers to share your content.
This white paper will show you how to get your customers involved and encourage them to share your content, including ways to:
- Turn sharing into a game
- Identify, recognize, and reward influencers
- Appeal to altrusism
Are you generating leads from your social campaigns? If so, you should be. In this eBook you will learn just that. Keep in mind that, while reading this, and the the others for that matter, that you should take notes and think in terms of how this can impact your dealership. If you would like to talk about any of these please feel free to contact me, or leave a comment below.
In this guide you will learn how to:
- Leverage social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Incorporate social marketing into every stage of your sales funnel
- Turn customers and influencers into powerful brand advocates
- Effectively measure social marketing to determine real business ROI
I wrote about this HERE, but you really should download this one. It’s specific to the auto industry, at least part if it, and it will relate directly to what you are, or aren’t, doing today. Did you know that 36% of mobile automotive searchers convert within an hour? No? Well you should and then from there do something about it. Today!
We’ll there you have it, this weeks top 5. If you have any questions or would like to share an insight or 3, please feel free to do so in the comment section below.